Read unbiased opinions about hotels and vacations at TripAdvisor.

Cairo one day Tour from Alexandria Port

Cairo one day Tour from Alexandria Port

We would like enhance your cruise and onshore vacation holiday into the Mediterranean Sea by taking a private tour with private guide and exclusive van class satisfy your needs to discover the ancient Pharaonic temples and historical sights of the greatest civilization ever in the earth to Cairo and Giza Pyramids you would take a relaxing drive of 2 hours and 30 minutes so please don’t miss out on this great opportunity

You will be picked up from your cruise morning by your own private English speaking Egyptologist guide who will accompany you to the famous Giza Plateau, home of Egypt’s Greatest attractions to visit the Great Pyramids, Which is ONE of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, middle pyramids of Chephren and the little one of Mykerinos and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs, the tour includes visit to the valley temple facing the great sphinx. You will be having lunch on the way which is included. Later on you will be driven to see the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiques that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibits a collection now over 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt including the treasures of the child King Tutankhamen, Pharaonic Gods and Goddess. Continue the tour to Old Cairo where you are going to visit Hanging church, Mary Gerges church and Ben Ezra synagogue, then enjoy a tour to Khan Elkhalili old market with no extra charge if you still have time. Finally you will be escorted by your guide back to the cruise in Alexandria Port : departure time from Cairo depends on the departure  time of your ship at Alexandria Port ( 160km )

Price Per Person: $90

Availability: Daily Departure

Tour Type: Private Tours

Tour Length: 1 Day Trip


Tour and Prices :

Tour price currency is set to USD however you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible and once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price and will not be changed if any increase.

Child Policy :

Child rates apply to ages 6-12. Children aged 4 years and under are free of charge unless otherwise the tour include flights and any supplement will be advised depend on child age and airfare applied by airline.

Deposit and Balance of Payment :

To confirm your booking you will pay (25%) as required deposit and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Online Payment System on our website. And the rest of payment (75%) will be required when we pick up you to your tour, and this can be paid by credit or debit card or in cash basis if required.

Your Voucher :

After your tour is confirmed we will email you final confirmation and voucher to print and travel along including contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience in travel.

Visa to Egypt :

You need a full passport valid for 6 months after leaving Egypt and a visa and you can obtain a visa from the Egyptian Consulate before departure and available upon arrival at the airport in Egypt against USD 25 for specific nationalities and need to check beforehand

What to bring :

Comfortable walking shoes
Cotton clothes in summer
Warmer clothes in winter
Sun block
Sunglasses & Hat
Photo / Video Camera